A processor for voice diagnostics and surgery
Based on the EndoSTROBE PL camera processor, the comprehensively equipped workstation meets all the requirements of voice diagnostics and surgical applications.
- Excellent image quality by means of image processing routines specially adapted to the application
- Universal connectivity of 2D/3D application parts with sensor resolutions up to 4K/UHD
- Silent and artefact-free stroboscopy in FullHD and 3D
- Advanced diagnostic imaging through Professional Image Enhancement Technology (PIET lumino, PIET chromo and PIET spectro)
- Real-time EGG module with superimposition on the live image supplements the optical findings with the diagnostic possibilities offered by electroglottography
Together with the DiVAS software, the MATRIX DS data station forms the basis for digitally acquiring, managing and evaluating patient and examination data and for connecting to hospital information systems or medical office software via standard interfaces such as DICOM / HL7 or GDT.
The XN HD video nasopharyngoscope allows artefact-free high-resolution stroboscopy of the vocal folds. The LED lighting and microphone integrated in the handle reduces cables and interfaces, thus significantly improving handling.
Alternatively, the XN P with only 2.7 mm shaft diameter for paediatric applications, the XN S or the XN P20 with a 2.0 mm working channel can be used.
- Ergonomic handle with programmable function keys
- The camera sensor, light source, optics, microphone and control keys are ergonomically integrated into a single instrument and connected to the processor by means of just one cable
For stroboscopy of the vocal folds using rigid laryngoscopes, we recommend the special camera head with integrated microphone.
Camera heads with fixed focal lengths or zoom with resolutions up to 4K/UHD are available for all standard applications.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Individually programmable buttons
- Zoom lens 16-32 mm or fixed focal length 22 mm
3D endoscopy and microscopy on a single platform
At a later date, a 3D camera head and the economical 3D endoscope attachments can be used to upgrade the system to a state-of-the-art 3D endoscopy system – all at moderate cost.
The 3D microscope camera provides the means to connect existing surgical microscopes, e.g. from ZEISS or LEICA, to the EndoSTROBE PL Spectar camera processor and thus their seamless integration into the 2D/3D endoscopy system.
- Easy integration
- Improved workflow
- Rapid switching between 3D/2D microscopy or endoscopy
- Co-observation and recording in 3D and 2D
- The XION modular housing system provides the means to directly connect and integrate the entire system into the XION PREMIUM equipment trolley, thus saving space
- Optimal ease of operation provided by the central power control for all devices
- Maximum patient safety provided by the integrated isolation transformer and insulation monitor
- Intelligent, operating-room compatible ventilation concept
- IF-award winning, unified and functional design of the overall system including accessories such as drawers or support systems
- Integration of components such as monitor power supplies, loudspeakers and optics preheaters
- Versatile system of holders for camera heads, endoscopes and fibre-optic light conductors etc.
- External connection panel for connection to peripheral video sources or temporary monitors and with an isolated network connection for connection to the HIS / PACS
Camera Processors for Laryngo-Stroboscopy
For many years, XION has been defining the technical standard for stroboscopic examinations of the vocal apparatus.To product page
Flexible video endoscopes
XION manufactures flexible video nasopharyngoscopes for different processor platforms.To product page
Spectar camera heads
Thanks to the universal Spectar Connector, a growing number of freely interchangeable application parts are available for the Spectar camera platform, whereby the 3D and 4K/UHD camera heads are supported exclusively by the P/PL processors.To product page
The modular DiVAS software is used to record, process and manage patient and examination data such as endoscopic image data and voice diagnostics examination data.To product page